What we do
High quality engineering
PG&D offers our clients one-stop shopping for their electrical power needs. This means closer coordination, which results in a better design, reduced construction cost, and ultimately better performing facilities and projects with the quality they expect.
PG&D can handle every aspect of electrical power generation and delivery task, no matter how large or small the project, from permitting and site planning to equipment procurement, construction supervision and start-up services. Whether you require new construction, minor upgrades or a major overhaul, the experienced team at PG&D has the expertise to get the job done on time and on budget.
PG&D provides initial assessments of our Client’s electrical system to establish an optimized set of reliability and performance targets. These assessments enable PG&D to solve significant economic, planning, design, construction, environmental and operational challenges.
PG&D provides the highest quality engineering, design, project management, professional support, testing and commissioning services to our diverse Clients to include electric utilities, heavy industrial and manufacturing plants, large commercial facilities, architects, OEM’s, mission critical facilities, contractors and design/build firms.
- Industrial Power Systems Design.
- Power Substations & Controls.
- Power Generation.
- Testing & Commissioning.
- Project & Construction Management.
safety and quality
PG&D takes pride in our safety record and health. The safety of each employee is vital to the successful conduct of our business, safety is paramount.
We operate with this safety philosophy in mind:
- Foster a safe work environment and ensure that work is performed safely.
- Practice and expect safe behavior everywhere, every day.
- Each employee is responsible for working safely with an equal concern for the safety of coworkers and subcontractors.
- Mitigate potential risks through hazard identification and assessment, employee training, and safe work practices.
- Keeping a safe workplace is a team effort.
- Adhere to strict standards, laws and regulations, while embracing industry best practices.
- Believe that every accident, and therefore every injury, is preventable.
- Ask our subcontractors and partners to adopt our commitment to safety and health.
PG&D is committed to enhance customer satisfaction by providing services that meet or exceeds the needs of Quality and Delivery expectations at minimum cost to ensure profitability. This commitment is enabled and supported by practices and processes embedded in all PG&D’s projects.
Our Quality philosophy is guided by:
- Pursuing excellence in all that we do. Excellence is achieved through a continuous quest for improvement.
- Implementing the quality strategy via a client-centered culture and a teamwork-based approach.
- Promoting continual improvement of processes through optimum use of resources.
- Meeting the mutually agreed-to requirements the first time efficiently.
- Embracing flexibility by accommodating our Client’s specific needs through our collaborative approach.
- Meeting client’s contractual requirements conforming to approved International Quality Standards.
- Involving partners and suppliers in improving quality, cost and delivery.